a vancouver westside expert with OVER 14 years with RE/MAX Select Properties with award winning results
With a lifetime interest in design and architecture, I’ve upgraded or renovated all of our homes. My current 1920’s home in Pt Grey has been featured 3 times in Canadian House and Home, and my garden featured in Canadian Gardening. Of course I had great professional help in all of these ventures! Those experiences help me appreciate or see the potential in homes for both Buyers and Sellers.
- a native Vancouverite who grew up on the West Side
- lived in Toronto (Oakville) for 8 years and then London, England for another 3 years
- returned to Vancouver in 2002 & lives with her family in Pt Grey
- 14 years with RE/MAX Select Properties with award winning results
- additional 10 years of sales & marketing experience in consumer goods
- Co-Chair of the Vancouver Symphony's major annual fundraiser, the Symphony Ball
- supporting local charities with a focus on families & those who need help most
an area specialist with 25+ years of real estate experience on Vancouver's Westside
Throughout my 25 years in real estate I have built and developed homes and duplexes providing me with an extensive knowledge of the permit and building process. I was involved in the design and build of my last 2 homes, both in Dunbar. Our clients often rely on us as a resource as part of their decision making process.
- a Westside resident for 28 years Wayne currently lives in Dunbar with his family
- an area specialist with 25+ years of real estate experience on Vancouver's Westside
- former Director of Marketing for the Vancouver Whitecaps
- a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- a member of the RE/MAX Lifetime & Chairman's Clubs
- a Master Medallion Member of the Real Estate Board of Vancouver
A team of 2 experienced realtors delivers results faster. We work together to create the best buying & selling experience for our clients.